Friday, July 26, 2013

(3) - 2010 - GO127/137 Electronic Snack & Soda Vending Machines!!!


These machines have 13 snack & 6 beverage selections with bill validators. Seller is original owner; machines were used for 4 months and are in like new condition.
$1,000 each. New York.


Machine Minimums / Shipping Limitations

1 comment:

  1. s'mores is probably the coleost & funnest (and most nostalgic) camping food. I mean you almost have to make this when ever you go camping or whenever there is a camp fire.For breakfast I like to make anything on the griddle (flat surface) for some reason to me this is the funnest way to cook breakfast and you can do it over a fire. Just plain ole eggs, bacon (or canadian bacon), and potatoes.For lunch or dinner I love steaks or hamburgers but also hot dogs over the fire and great. +3Was this answer helpful?

    ReplyDelete