Friday, July 26, 2013

(5) - GO127/137 Electronic Snack & Soda Combo Vending Machines!!!


The compact electronic vending machine combo GO127/137 has 13 snack & 6 drink selections, plus bill validator. These machines are in very good to like new condition, sold by original owner.
$1,200 each. Florida.


Machine Minimums / Shipping Limitations

3 comments:

  1. Lot's of kinds, but mostly drknis or cigarettes, sadly lacking in ones which sell snacks like potato crips, chocolate bars, etc. I've seen only two or three in my almost 4 years in Japan. In my home town snack vending machines are everywhere. Have to go to the konbini here if I get an attack of the munchies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The graduation in namely, is facing the future and enterprise's choice, I the position which provides to your firm is interested very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a great article in the early days before looking for a very long period of time has not been queried,

    ReplyDelete