Friday, July 26, 2013

(2) - 2011 Seaga Office Deli Electronic Snack & Drink Machines!!!


The Seaga Office Deli machines have 38 selections of snack, soda & entree. They are new, never used. They can vend chips, candy, drinks, and microwavable food items such as Cup-O-Soup, tuna kits, etc. One machine in very good condition; one machine in good condition; however, it will need a new power board, whcih can be purchased from Seaga. Sold by original owner.
$2,600 for very good condition machine; $1,900 for machine needing part. California.


Machine Minimums / Shipping Limitations

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! This article could not be written much better!
    Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

    He constantly kept talking about this. I most
    certainly will forward this post to him. Fairly certain
    he'll have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello http://www.coolmathgames2013.com/2-2011-seaga-office-deli-electronic-snack-drink-machines.html webmaster. I came to your "(2) &" page via Google but it was difficult to find as you were not on the first page of search results. I see you could have more traffic because there are not many comments on your site yet. I have found a website which offers to dramatically increase your rankings and traffic to your site: http://nsru.net/sirh. I managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services, you could also get lot more targeted visitors from search engines than you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and
    I'll be book-marking and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete