Friday, July 26, 2013

2016 PROTEKSAN


Year: 2016  
Manufacturer: Fraser Yachts
Price: EUR 32,500,000
(US$42,958,500)  

Attractive new build full displacement project at the well respected Proteksan-Turquoise shipyard. Highly spec'd with elevator, handicap access, tender garages and standards equal to the 73m VICKY featured in Feb 2013 Boat International. Length can be reduced to 59.9m to enter St Tropez or St Barths. 10.6m (35') beam , 5,000nm range and over 1000GT and. This is the best priced +/- 60m new construction project available anywhere.

Fuel 
Hull Material 
Hull Shape 
Beam 
Max Draft 
Dry Weight 
Engine Make 
Engine Model 
Engine Year 
Fuel Capacity 
Length at Waterline 
Length Overall 
Number of Heads 
Holding Tank Size 
Water Capacity 
Number of Berths 
Number of Engines 
  
:
Diesel
Steel
Displacement
34 ft 9 in
10 ft 10 in
1000 lb
Caterpillar
3512C B1-Rating
2016
42267 gal
185 ft 2 in
203 ft 5 in
8
1981.29 gal
30000 gal
6
2
 


Contact Information
Phone:
Fax
(954) 463-0600
954 763 1053

4 comments:

  1. I have also studied computer's related knowledge, could utilize Office series office softwares well and so on Word,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading through on this website , it holds great blog posts. "Those who complain most are most to be complained of." by Matthew Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Frugal from Havana, Cuba!I don't read many blogs but every morning I swicth on to read The Guardian, The Independent, Telesur, Al-Jazeera and .Notes from the Frugal Trenches!What seemed to start out as a financial blog has taken you on an amazing journey and I'm sure there are lots of us who feel privileged to have been along for the ride.I only commented once after the earthquake in Haiti but I can tell you, thanks to your example, I now sponsor a little boy in Haiti through SOS Children's Villages and am planning to sponsor another child in Palestine as soon as I can. (Not forgetting donations for the orphanage you mentioned here, of course). I am officially delurking to say that I hope you continue to inspire us with your words, actions, and photos and may you have a safe journey wherever you go. (You will be keeping up the blog, right?!)Take care and keep on keepin' on,Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, extends the deep respect to your industrious work, in spite of being very busy very thanks you to glance through my material.

    ReplyDelete