Friday, July 26, 2013

2016 ISA Yachts 60m ALL CLASSIC


Year: 2016  
Manufacturer: Excell Marine
Price: Call  

DIMENSION Construction Steel / Aluminium Classification RINA (Registro Italiano Navale) C, ??, HULL , ???MACH, YCH ,UNRESTRICTED NAVIGATION, AUT-UMS Compliance MCA Code of Practice, LY2, unrestricted LOA 60.00 m LWL 52.82 m Maximum beam 11.00 m Moulded depth 5.25 m Estimated gross tonnage 910 GRT DISPLACEMENT, SPEED AND RANGE Displacement at full Load 760 tons Displacement at half Load 715 tons Draught (full load from B.L.) 2.65 m Max. speed 16.50 knots Cruising speed 15.50 knots Fuel capacity 104.000 litres Fresh water capacity 15,000 litres Range at cruising speed 2700 NM Range at 11 Knots 5100 NM MACHINERY Main engine type 2 x CATERPILLAR 3512 C (or 2 x MTU 12V 4000M53) Main engine power 1230 kW @ 1800 rpm (1380kW @ 1800 rpm) Main generators 2 x Northern Lights 155kW Stabiliser system Underway and zero speed Quantum or Naiad GENERAL INFORMATION Concept ISA – International Shipyards Ancona Naval architecture ISA – Technical Department Exterior design Andrea Vallicelli Interior design TBD

Fuel 
Hull Material 
Beam 
Max Draft 
Engine Make 
Engine Model 
Fuel Capacity 
Length at Waterline 
Length Overall 
Water Capacity 
Number of Engines 
  
:
Diesel
Steel
36 ft 1 in
8 ft 8 in
Caterpillar
3512 C
27473 gal
173 ft 4 in
196 ft 10 in
15000 gal
2
 


Contact Information
Phone:
Fax
+39 0185 598071

7 comments:

  1. There's noticeably a bundle to find out about this subject: 2016 ISA Yachts 60m ALL CLASSIC Cool Math Games &. I assume you made certain good factors in features also. You made some decent points there. I appeared on the web for the problem and located most people will go together with along with your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little evaluation on this article: 2016 ISA Yachts 60m ALL CLASSIC Cool Math Games &. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If possible, as you turn out to be experience, would you mind updating your blog with extra details? It's extremely useful for me. Large thumb up for this weblog publish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is your first time packing for a baby to go on a trip, whether a quick airplane ride or a long one, no matter what the age of your little one, it can be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao at hand, just bowed interested in alert to your weblog through Google, and located that it is really informative. I'm gonna consider out in support of brussels. I will live obliged when you proceed this in potential. Several people will apt ensue benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have learned a few focal possessions by your send. I'd personally too in the vein of to mention that near can live situation where you will compose claim for a loan and never hardship a cosigner such as a Government Student Abet Lend. Nevertheless if you are getting that loan through a conventional loan sacrament next you need to ensue arranged to have a co-signer prompt to make it easier for you. The lenders can center one decision on the few factors but the prevalent will be your credit rating. Near are some loan companies that will furthermore glare next to your work memoirs and choose based proceeding that but in more or less each and every one gear it will crux by your credit score.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmmm... I love winter and cold whteear!Smoke is always nice in winter, whether from a cigarette, shisha, a stove, a fireplace...Smoke in the freezing cold whteear...Yummy! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm extremely impressed along with your writing abilities {and also|as neatly as} with the structure on your blog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one today..

    ReplyDelete