Friday, July 26, 2013

2015 KONIG 106m M/Y "9"


Year: 2015  
Manufacturer: Sovereign Sea Hermes MCPY
Price: US$150,000,000  

Year: 2015 Current Price: US$ 150,000,000 Tax Not Paid (£ 92,489,826)  Located In Greece Hull Material: Steel Engine/Fuel Type: Twin diesel  

Fuel 
Hull Material 
Length Overall 
Number of Engines 
:
Diesel
Steel
348 ft
2


Contact Information
Phone:
Fax
+30 (0)210 8964460
+30 (0)210 8964136

9 comments:

  1. Good subject: 2015 KONIG 106m M/Y &. I’m impressed, I must say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you've hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I'm very completely satisfied that I stumbled across this in my search for something referring to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great website. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort! COME JOIN US http://Blogs.FanBox.com/KERAT14

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know as a result significantly as regards to this particular topic, helped me individually trust me via quite a few diversified aspects. Their just like males and females will not be engaged except it is actually related to Lady gaga! Your personal items outstanding. All the time preserve it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recent Blogroll Additions…...

    [...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will surely bookmark your site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When i positively preeerrfd those. My boyfriend got those for me personally because one's in The popular host oprah were never to be found in my favorite dimension. He believed home furniture Charcoal would probably go along with all things. No conditions merely because I have been driving rs 3 gold every day. I will need to have not even attended this amazing site mainly because Now i am wishing for individuals Pink models on daily basis.

    ReplyDelete