Friday, July 26, 2013

2015 Custom Gigayacht


Year: 2015  
Manufacturer: 4Yacht, Inc.
Price: EUR 350,000,000
(US$462,630,000)  

Everest, a name that pretty much says it all. This 200 (656’) Meter yacht is appropriately named Everest. The designer, Donald Starkey, thoughts were to design a yacht that would surpass ALL others, and by taking a gigantic leap forward to above 200 meters. It is possible that this could be the largest private yacht for some time to come. Everest will have accommodations for 36 passengers and guests consisting of 17 apartments and an Owners private penthouse suite on the top deck. Every suite will have private terraces. There are large lounge areas and a dining room on the aft of the Main Deck with an outside swimming pool and cinema arrangement. All other entertaining facilities include a large gymnasium, well-being center, sauna and steam rooms. The indoor cinema and a beach club has side folding platforms port and starboard and a large drive-in docking facility at the aft end for boats and a small submarine. There is also a dive center included in this area. A 5 deck high atrium with central staircase and 2 elevators connect all decks, including the sun deck. The sun deck has a shaded dining area and sunning areas with a Jacuzzi tub. There are additional service cores including service elevators on both port and starboard side. Access via helicopter is possible on the topmost aft deck and also on the forward main deck which includes a platform lowering into a heli-hangar below and possibly 3 cars and associated landing craft. There are accommodations for approximately 60 crew and 20 staff and operational staff (heli-pilots, security staff etc.) located on the forward lower decks. This vessel is capable of trans-Pacific cruising at approximately 24 knots. Propulsion is diesel electric with azipods.

Fuel 
Hull Material 
Length Overall 
Number of Engines 
:
Diesel
Steel
656 ft
2


Contact Information
Phone:
Fax
(954) 767-0220
561-828-8065

7 comments:

  1. Hey There ! How are you ? I saw you have a wordpress website . Congrats for it! It looks very nice. I see it doesnt have a very good position in google. I also have a Wp Site and I had the same problem like you. Because I was in the same situation with my site I wanna help you get more traffic to it. You can use a WP Plugin that I use and I have great results with it. You can check it HERE . I am having fun with it because it's really easy to use and I got my site to page 1 of google in just one week. If you need any kind of help at using it you can contact me anytime. Have a wonderful day and good luck with the traffic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wanna state that this is very cooperative, Thanks for intriguing your calculate to engrave this. LFX31925ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Neat publish. There's a problem with your site in internet explorer, would ensure this... Explicitly at rest is the advertise categorize head down with a corpulent percentage of people can miss the admirable inscription for this reason problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cafe World is a 100% online game on Facebook. You will need inertnet access to play it as it can't be downloaded.The reason it's an online game is because it creates a community of worldwide fans who play and network through it. It also makes it easier for developers to release game updates more frequently.Cafe World is currently the #2 game on Facebook after Farmville.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Undeniably consider that that you said. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to remember of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst folks consider worries that they just do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest {as neatly as|and also|and} outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! , Everyone loves your current publishing very a great deal of! quantity many of us convey added relating to your report in Google? My spouse and i require a specialist with this living space to unravel my own dilemma. Maybe which is people! Waiting for view you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great article, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete