Friday, July 26, 2013

(1)- Rowe 5900 Jr Electrical Snack Vending Machine!!!


The Rowe 5900 Jr. has 32 selections: 4 snack trays with 4 selections each and 2 candy trays with 8 selections each. It is in very good condition- however, it needs new dollar bill changer (replacement cost is $185.00).
$800. Kentucky.


Machine Minimums / Shipping Limitations

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy these kinds of retros. They're elegant where you can excellent cozy in shape. They are wonderful using a set of denims for virtually any certain night out out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I obtained this particular shoes or boots intended for everyday together with pattern put on. They might be a fantastic inclusion to selection. Individuals are green with envy of these and also make comments concerning stealing these as well as what not. I love these footwear, the fact remains, they are the most widely used shoes all of us own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for an unbelievable post, would study one's otrehs posts. thanks for your thinking for this, I experienced somewhat strike by this text. Thanks again! You earn a great moment. Has great report here. I think that when more individuals thought of it like that, they'd possess a better time obtain the hold ofing the difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be recommended this blog via my cousin. I am now not positive whether or not this post is written by him as no one else know such certain about my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete