Thanks , I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best I've found out till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the supply?|What i don't understood is actually how you are no longer actually a lot more well-appreciated than you might be right now. You're very intelligent.
Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your web site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place and simply could not come across. What a perfect website.
Please excuse my imnnetiperce here, Jim, but how does a rocket fired from the roof of a school pass a window supposedly 10 meters above the ground IN the school? Finally, what is the datum? That is, what is the height, H, measured from the ground or the school's roof?Assuming H is the distance above the firing point and the question is how long does it take the rocket to climb ten meters then your equation looks like this:10=15+24t-5t^2 or (simplifying) t^2-4.8t = 1. I'll skip the quadratic steps and tell you that t has to equal 5 to satisfy the simplified equation.
hi!,I like your writing very so much! proportion we be in contact more about your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this area to solve my problem. May be that's you! Taking a look forward to see you.
Thanks , I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best I've found out till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the supply?|What i don't understood is actually how you are no longer actually a lot more well-appreciated than you might be right now. You're very intelligent.
ReplyDeleteSimply scanning this blog post many will believe the above because it is true and it's great seeing a blogger that's blogging it on the net to see
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing superb informations. Your web site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place and simply could not come across. What a perfect website.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy examining on this website , it contains superb articles . "Those who complain most are most to be complained of." by Matthew Henry.
ReplyDeletePlease excuse my imnnetiperce here, Jim, but how does a rocket fired from the roof of a school pass a window supposedly 10 meters above the ground IN the school? Finally, what is the datum? That is, what is the height, H, measured from the ground or the school's roof?Assuming H is the distance above the firing point and the question is how long does it take the rocket to climb ten meters then your equation looks like this:10=15+24t-5t^2 or (simplifying) t^2-4.8t = 1. I'll skip the quadratic steps and tell you that t has to equal 5 to satisfy the simplified equation.
ReplyDeletehi!,I like your writing very so much! proportion we be in contact more about your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this area to solve my problem. May be that's you! Taking a look forward to see you.
ReplyDelete